NUMBERS ARE PEOPLE COCK-UP BEFORE CONSPIRACY • CITE PRIMARY SOURCES OR GO HOME


Wednesday 8 June 2011

ZIRZI-RISING: @zirzirikos BLOGS GREECE

Readers may, for some time, have noticed that my old friend @Zirzirikos is credited as a contributor to this blog. You may have been wondering whether he actually writes here as all. In fact, he does not; he's just doing me a favour as it is comforting to know someone can jump in and take over one's blog should one be flattened by killer cucumbers.


However, as a seasoned Greece-watcher, blogger, technologist, and debater, it was only a matter of time before @Zirzirikos put virtual pen to virtual paper and started writing about the Greek question. Unlike myself, he's not afraid of semi-literate trolling so he writes in Greek.

I am therefore proud to direct Greek-speaking readers to his new blog, Ζιρζιρίσματα, dedicated to commentary on the Greek situation from the point of view of a Greek living abroad. I cannot be sure that @zirzirikos' blog will espouse similar views to mine (our conversations suggest otherwise on several topics) but I'm sure he will argue them as well as anyone could. I'll be checking regularly for inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that I am not notified of any comments and will not respond via comments.

Try to keep your criticism constructive and if you don't like something, do tell me how to fix it. If I use any of your suggestions, you will be duly credited.

Although I'm happy to entertain criticism of myself in the comments section, I will not tolerate hate speech. You will be given a written warning and after that I will delete further offending comments.

I will also delete any comments that are clearly randomly generated by third parties for their own promotion.

Occasionally, your comments may land in the spam box, which may cause them to appear with a slight delay as I have to approve them myself.

Thanks in advance for your kind words... and your trolling, if you are so inclined.